The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Death of a Slayer Master[in progress;need opinions]

Go down

The Death of a Slayer Master[in progress;need opinions] Empty The Death of a Slayer Master[in progress;need opinions]

Post by Dragon78114 Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:43 pm

Well, cleaning out rooms for guests can definitely be lucrative, but you can also find treasures. I found an old quest idea from a long time ago which I have completely forgotten about. It involves a man claiming that Vannaka killed his family and stole a family heirloom. Now to really make this fun, is that the player has to determine whether or not this really did happen, why, and where this family heirloom is and some dark secrets will be found along the way. In the meantime you discover two dungeons: one in the lake south of Baxtorian Falls (how could you end up there!? The man lives in Edgeville) and a scary dungeon underneath Edville dungeon's black demon lair.

Now, during this investigation part of the quest, it is your responsibility to interrogate members of Edgeville, some will reveal information easily, comedically, and others not so easily and will involve finding the murder weapon which is no so desperately obvious in that new dungeon under Edgeville.

Upon the discovery of who's telling the truth, you'll come to make possibly the toughest decision ever (and there will no way around it) to either kill the man making the serious allegations or killing the delightful slayer master, Vannaka. (don't worry; there'll soon be a replacement)

Should I continue with this idea? Have any suggestions?

EDIT: I'm releasing Axar IV soon, so hopefully I can get an opinion on this so I don't have continue my efforts on that series of nine quests.
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1668

Back to top Go down