The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^

+5
Blaze FF8
Ruy112
Dragon78114
The Empty Lord
blank
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Do you like the progress so far?

Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ I_vote_lcap50%Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ I_vote_lcap17%Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ I_vote_lcap17%Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ I_vote_lcap0%Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ I_vote_lcap16%Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ Empty Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^

Post by blank Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:36 am

Updated

¤~¤Mood Key¤~¤
Spoiler:

Ok, first of all, the chapters up untill Orlando's Tale(not included) are of no importance, they don't follow the current plot I've come up with. Please note that it is 26 and a half pages long, so you're warned ^^ Grin That being said, I have nothing more to say. Well, here we go:

¤~¤The Legacy Of Legion IV: Crucible Of Crisis!¤~¤

The Legacy Of Legion IV: Crucible Of Crisis!
Description:
The death of Aegyrson has brought grim news. The Dungeon Overlord, Mycoloth, is rising large once again, and with that, the whole of Runescape is threatened by an all-out war, which is fought by nearly every race on Runescape. It is at our greatest time of peril, as we stand before a rising tide of danger, that the bravest in all the land will stand up, and fight for the worlds of Gielinor and Aera! Discover new secrets, empower your Sangrite, engage in an all-out war, fight the most ancient of foes, discover a secret that could change the world of Gielinor, and many, many more features await you in the fourth and final instalment on the Legacy of Legion Quest Saga: Crucible of Crisis!

¤Quest details:
Spoiler:

¤~¤Requirements¤~¤

Spoiler:

Rewards:
Spoiler:

¤~¤Walkthrough¤~¤

¤Chapter I: Menace of Mycoloth¤
Spoiler:

¤~¤ Orlando’s Tale ¤~¤
Spoiler:

¤ Chapter III: Sangrite Wonders ¤
Spoiler:
¤~¤ Chapter IV: The Gates of Aera ¤~¤
Spoiler:

¤~¤ Chapter V: The Desecration of Seravail ¤~¤
(Written partly by Blaziken Ff8/VerdantVulpe)
Spoiler:
¤ Chapter VI: Revelations
Spoiler:
¤ The Peril of Aera

-Coming soon! Grin

Last edited by jeroenvt on Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:48 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Just setting an example.)
blank
blank
Proselyte

Number of posts : 461

Back to top Go down

Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ Empty Mood key!

Post by blank Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:43 am

¤ Chapter VII: The Peril of Runescape: A cry for help!
Spoiler:

Last edited by jeroenvt on Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:40 am; edited 5 times in total
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ Empty Re: Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^

Post by The Empty Lord Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:44 am

Before pasting it onto the forums, paste it into Notepad, then copy that. Notepad has absolutely no formatting, and even if you "clear formatting" on other word processors it still seems to have some hidden crap. It makes it so hard to read otherwise. Smile
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ Empty Re: Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^

Post by Dragon78114 Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:08 am

Wow, and I thought Axar V and Gielinor's Fiyre was long! Tongue

Axar V was 16 pages long and I think Gielinor's Fiyre was like 56 pages in 10-point font (of course with the dialogue formatted and everything)- excluding requirements and rewards lol
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1668

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:23 am

Thanks for the notepad thingy 3mpty, it's much, much better ^^
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:28 am

And Confuse a thread of 56 pages? Thank God this was only 64 pages 'cuz of the added spaces ^^
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruy112 Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:37 am

Will read... sometime Tongue
Ruy112
Ruy112
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1623

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:38 am

Lol :p I'll be looking forward to it!
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:54 am

Someone? Sad
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze FF8 Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:36 am

I've read through the first half. So far, it's sounding great! There's a lot of creativity going on here. Smile
Blaze FF8
Blaze FF8
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:11 am

Thanks ^^ I quite like the Giant Frozen Hummingbird Grin I actually only put it in because my mom loves the animal ^^ Combined with Runescape, this came into being Grin
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:13 am

Well, I'm gonna logoff for the day ^^ Bye all
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:16 am

Anyone at all? Sad
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruy112 Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:41 pm

I'll read it now Smile

EDIT: I am completely lost, what is this a sequel to?
Ruy112
Ruy112
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1623

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze FF8 Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:27 pm

^
The first three Legacy of Legion quests he made. I don't think they were posted here.
They're on the RS Forums though, and I'd definately have a look if I were you. Very creative stuff.

(That reminds me, I'd better finish reading this too. . .)
Blaze FF8
Blaze FF8
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:58 pm

Ruy,

Here's the link, should you want it: http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/c=etC3dxWx714/forums.ws?241,242,720,61069240

Blaze,

You're flattering me :p I don't really like the first two quests, they're very weak plot-wise. I'm hoping to fix that when I re-write them.

And that would be appreciated ^^
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:11 am

Blaze FF8 wrote:^
The first three Legacy of Legion quests he made. I don't think they were posted here.
They're on the RS Forums though, and I'd definately have a look if I were you. Very creative stuff.

(That reminds me, I'd better finish reading this too. . .)

Blaze, you have yet to finish the Azzai! Tongue
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1668

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:58 am

Bump, need more opinions ^^ Well, I need opinions Grin
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:03 am

Anyone?
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:16 am

Jorral: Well, have you ever heard of the Sendir Tribe?
[You]: The Sendir Tribe?
Jorral: They’re an ancient tribe of, well, creatures would be the best way to describe them.
[You]: I suppose you want me to kill them?
Jorral: Oh, heavens no! The Sendir are harmless.
Remember, do not engage the tribe in battle!
[You]: Ok, I won’t. Now, I only need to know 1 more –
J: No you don’t. You have all the information you need.

Urgh, I'd like to point out that Jorral hasn't even requested anything of us. He just asked if we knew of them. Wink

I'm off to bed now, will read the rest tomorrow. Looking good so far, but I don't fully remember the previous segments - so some of the names are unfamiliar.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:20 am

Yes, but that is in the part that sucks, so I am going to re-write that before I actually release the quest ^^ I told you to start reading from a certain point somewhere above in the post, just can't remember from where... Probably from chapter 2(Orlando's Tale)
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:47 am

Oh, I must've ignore that request. Tongue
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:25 am

No harm done lad ^^
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:29 am

I've come up with a few Elven names for the war, could someone tell me if they sound Elvish enough?

(F)Aslynn, (M)Aztarwyn, (M)Leyro, (F)Glynndes, (F)Glyssria
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:45 am

Bump
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next