The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^

+5
Blaze FF8
Ruy112
Dragon78114
The Empty Lord
blank
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Do you like the progress so far?

Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ - Page 2 I_vote_lcap16%Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ - Page 2 Empty Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^

Post by blank Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:36 am

First topic message reminder :

Updated

¤~¤Mood Key¤~¤
Spoiler:

Ok, first of all, the chapters up untill Orlando's Tale(not included) are of no importance, they don't follow the current plot I've come up with. Please note that it is 26 and a half pages long, so you're warned ^^ Grin That being said, I have nothing more to say. Well, here we go:

¤~¤The Legacy Of Legion IV: Crucible Of Crisis!¤~¤

The Legacy Of Legion IV: Crucible Of Crisis!
Description:
The death of Aegyrson has brought grim news. The Dungeon Overlord, Mycoloth, is rising large once again, and with that, the whole of Runescape is threatened by an all-out war, which is fought by nearly every race on Runescape. It is at our greatest time of peril, as we stand before a rising tide of danger, that the bravest in all the land will stand up, and fight for the worlds of Gielinor and Aera! Discover new secrets, empower your Sangrite, engage in an all-out war, fight the most ancient of foes, discover a secret that could change the world of Gielinor, and many, many more features await you in the fourth and final instalment on the Legacy of Legion Quest Saga: Crucible of Crisis!

¤Quest details:
Spoiler:

¤~¤Requirements¤~¤

Spoiler:

Rewards:
Spoiler:

¤~¤Walkthrough¤~¤

¤Chapter I: Menace of Mycoloth¤
Spoiler:

¤~¤ Orlando’s Tale ¤~¤
Spoiler:

¤ Chapter III: Sangrite Wonders ¤
Spoiler:
¤~¤ Chapter IV: The Gates of Aera ¤~¤
Spoiler:

¤~¤ Chapter V: The Desecration of Seravail ¤~¤
(Written partly by Blaziken Ff8/VerdantVulpe)
Spoiler:
¤ Chapter VI: Revelations
Spoiler:
¤ The Peril of Aera

-Coming soon! Grin

Last edited by jeroenvt on Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:48 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Just setting an example.)
blank
blank
Proselyte

Number of posts : 461

Back to top Go down

Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ - Page 2 Empty Re: Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^

Post by blank Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:45 am

Bump

blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ - Page 2 Empty Re: Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^

Post by Ruy112 Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:35 pm

Are they Welsh?
Ruy112
Ruy112
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1623

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:25 pm

What? No, they're elvish and custom-made
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:38 pm

Now with added spoiler bars!
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:10 am

Every elf name in runescape is welsh...
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 3550
Location : Within the hallowed halls of the mighty, those known only as nobles.

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:28 am

I didn't know that Grin
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:19 am

Just go to an A-Z of names and select Welsh. Tongue

Even the locations are in Welsh. Tirannwn basically means Heaven - the land of eternal youth, pleasure, etc. Smile
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:10 am

Awww Sad And I'd spent so much time figuring them out >.<
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:06 am

Can someone redirect me to a welsh translator plawx? ^^
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:11 am

Anyone? Grin
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:57 pm

Google. Tongue
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:00 am

It's your best friend Grin
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:25 am

-saves from falling of off recently commented
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:10 am

Lol... I can make that list longer I think. Tongue
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:18 am

Quite X.D
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:06 pm

Finished a small piece of the next chapter, uploading soon ^^
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:14 am

Didnt know you got it here Jer, cool
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:48 am

I mostly put it up here to have a backup in case my computer crashes again. I've lost all my progress on it 3 times already, and I ain't letting go of it again.
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:31 am

blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:27 am

Taaah Grin
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze FF8 Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:20 am

You can rest assured I'll finish reading this next week. I'll have some time off then, so I can genuinelly enjoy it without being busy. Smile
Blaze FF8
Blaze FF8
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:01 am

-Is busy snoring-
-Disturb and feel my wrath-
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:36 am

Great quest,b ut why this needs to be the fault of the zarosians Sigh
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:25 am

In what part am I blaming Zarosians? I'm Zarosian myself Grin
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:28 am

I know but you said that all started when a zarosian army led by Sliske, and then the part of Jahllan who is clearly zarosian, in those part, oh also post in ym thread
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:10 am

Ah, like that ^^ I dunno, it's just something I came up with ^^
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next