The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^

+5
Blaze FF8
Ruy112
Dragon78114
The Empty Lord
blank
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Do you like the progress so far?

Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ - Page 3 I_vote_lcap50%Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ - Page 3 I_vote_lcap17%Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ - Page 3 I_vote_lcap17%Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ - Page 3 I_vote_lcap16%Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ - Page 3 Empty Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^

Post by blank Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:36 am

First topic message reminder :

Updated

¤~¤Mood Key¤~¤
Spoiler:

Ok, first of all, the chapters up untill Orlando's Tale(not included) are of no importance, they don't follow the current plot I've come up with. Please note that it is 26 and a half pages long, so you're warned ^^ Grin That being said, I have nothing more to say. Well, here we go:

¤~¤The Legacy Of Legion IV: Crucible Of Crisis!¤~¤

The Legacy Of Legion IV: Crucible Of Crisis!
Description:
The death of Aegyrson has brought grim news. The Dungeon Overlord, Mycoloth, is rising large once again, and with that, the whole of Runescape is threatened by an all-out war, which is fought by nearly every race on Runescape. It is at our greatest time of peril, as we stand before a rising tide of danger, that the bravest in all the land will stand up, and fight for the worlds of Gielinor and Aera! Discover new secrets, empower your Sangrite, engage in an all-out war, fight the most ancient of foes, discover a secret that could change the world of Gielinor, and many, many more features await you in the fourth and final instalment on the Legacy of Legion Quest Saga: Crucible of Crisis!

¤Quest details:
Spoiler:

¤~¤Requirements¤~¤

Spoiler:

Rewards:
Spoiler:

¤~¤Walkthrough¤~¤

¤Chapter I: Menace of Mycoloth¤
Spoiler:

¤~¤ Orlando’s Tale ¤~¤
Spoiler:

¤ Chapter III: Sangrite Wonders ¤
Spoiler:
¤~¤ Chapter IV: The Gates of Aera ¤~¤
Spoiler:

¤~¤ Chapter V: The Desecration of Seravail ¤~¤
(Written partly by Blaziken Ff8/VerdantVulpe)
Spoiler:
¤ Chapter VI: Revelations
Spoiler:
¤ The Peril of Aera

-Coming soon! Grin

Last edited by jeroenvt on Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:48 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Just setting an example.)
blank
blank
Proselyte

Number of posts : 461

Back to top Go down

Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ - Page 3 Empty Re: Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^

Post by blank Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:10 am

Ah, like that ^^ I dunno, it's just something I came up with ^^

blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^ - Page 3 Empty Re: Crucible of Crisis progress! Opinions requested ^^

Post by Duskcurse Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:11 am

WHY DONT U SAY THAT IT WAS A ZAMORAKIAN ARMY LED BY ZEMOUREGAL AND THAT bILRACH EMPOWERED MYCOLOTH
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:40 am

Why?

What's wrong with it being a Zarosian?
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:20 am

Because the Zamorakian Mahjarrat weren't yet Zamorakian then, for one ^^

Besides, Sliske and Jhallan are Mahjarrat with less background, whilst Zemouregal is well known, and Bilrach was busy delving into Daemonheim ^^
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:57 am

Timeline of events;
• Zaros was vanquished, his blood dripping from Zamorak's "more real" hands.
• The "other gods" united on Zamorak and banished him for his crime.
• The quiet before the storm, as Zamorak gathered his strength (or, at least, knowledge of how to use it).
• Zamorak returned and war began between him and them. Zaros' dominion was vacant - and he deserved the spoils!
• Bandos, Saradomin, and probably others, stopped fighting to defeat him and rather for their own conquest. Armadyl is probably one of few gods who was still fighting for peace and not greed by the end of the war.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:59 am

All of the conflict in the world is the fault of the zamortakians Tongue
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:06 am

Zamorak and Saradomin get on my nerves. Z's followers are just annoying to listen to with the whole "evil for the sake of being evil" complex and S's followers are continuously self-righteous to the point where they can make anything unlawful if they don't like it.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2641

Back to top Go down

Post by trixtor Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:08 am

Which is why I like Brassica Prime. No commandments, just cabbage.
trixtor
trixtor
Advocate

Number of posts : 538

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:09 am

No, the fault of Zamorak. Wink
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:12 am

MorbiusMonster wrote:Zamorak and Saradomin get on my nerves. Z's followers are just annoying to listen to with the whole "evil for the sake of being evil" complex and S's followers are continuously self-righteous to the point where they can make anything unlawful if they don't like it.

Oh. My. God. Something we wholeheartedly agree on!
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 3550
Location : Within the hallowed halls of the mighty, those known only as nobles.

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:53 am

Dark Avorian wrote:
MorbiusMonster wrote:Zamorak and Saradomin get on my nerves. Z's followers are just annoying to listen to with the whole "evil for the sake of being evil" complex and S's followers are continuously self-righteous to the point where they can make anything unlawful if they don't like it.

Oh. My. God. Something we wholeheartedly agree on!

That makes 3 of us! 't is a miracle!
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze FF8 Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:17 pm

It's the self-righteousness of Saradomin and his followers that make me think he's actually antagonistic. The kind of deity who defines Light and justice by his own preferences and viewpoints, and expects the world to agree without question.
Blaze FF8
Blaze FF8
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:20 pm

Saradomin is the God of Wisdom; Strength through Wisdom.

...although, it is his people who make him out to be self-righteous. It's been a while since he graced our soil. Tongue

He is probably an antagonist though, even said.

Neutral is the only true good - a farmer who works for himself, his family and his animals, a guard who defends his city and its people, and the adventurer who punishes the wicked and demotes the tyrannical.

The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trixtor Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:01 am

3mptylord wrote:
Neutral is the only true good - a farmer who works for himself, his family and his animals, a guard who defends his city and its people, and the adventurer who punishes the wicked and demotes the tyrannical.

As I said, I follow the great Brassica Prime. All hail its leafy greenness!
trixtor
trixtor
Advocate

Number of posts : 538

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:38 am

Can we go back to topic plawx? ^^
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:07 am

blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze FF8 Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:46 am

I'm almost done. Just the last two sections to read now.
Blaze FF8
Blaze FF8
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:05 am

Grin
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze FF8 Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:27 pm

Well, I've finished what you've got so far. Smile The flow and content of the quest is superb. Fair-paced challenges with interesting lore to accompany them. I really like the depth you've gone into when describing the areas, their rituals and, their histories and their people.
(I have to admit though, I didnt expect Zavionce to have a lingering role.)

I do have a few criticisms, however.
1) Our character acts highly defiant (even aggressive) against Ivyon without much reason. It seems like a sudden, tempered mood swing for a moment.
2) Mycoloth seems somewhat overpowered. I don't know if it'd be a good idea to make him physically or magically stronger than a god. Escpecially if he received his powers from Jhallan. (If he's a weaker mahjarrat, and can bestow such power, why hasn't every other mahjarrat done the same to other people, and rallied unstopable armies?)
3) The sense of mystery behind our character's origins has always been considered good. It truly defines them as our own makeshift person, who we can mold and shape however we feel, with whichever past we'd like them to boast. Establishing a decicive history for them probably wouldnt go down too well. =/
Blaze FF8
Blaze FF8
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:15 am

This is an anagram with a few added letters for Orlando Smith.
^
I'm not sure that would go down well. Tongue

"Lil's toy" is an anagram of Silly with a few extra letters .Wink
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:35 am

Blaze FF8 wrote:Well, I've finished what you've got so far. Smile The flow and content of the quest is superb. Fair-paced challenges with interesting lore to accompany them. I really like the depth you've gone into when describing the areas, their rituals and, their histories and their people.
(I have to admit though, I didnt expect Zavionce to have a lingering role.)

I do have a few criticisms, however.
1) Our character acts highly defiant (even aggressive) against Ivyon without much reason. It seems like a sudden, tempered mood swing for a moment.
2) Mycoloth seems somewhat overpowered. I don't know if it'd be a good idea to make him physically or magically stronger than a god. Escpecially if he received his powers from Jhallan. (If he's a weaker mahjarrat, and can bestow such power, why hasn't every other mahjarrat done the same to other people, and rallied unstopable armies?)
3) The sense of mystery behind our character's origins has always been considered good. It truly defines them as our own makeshift person, who we can mold and shape however we feel, with whichever past we'd like them to boast. Establishing a decicive history for them probably wouldnt go down too well. =/

1) I'll have a look at that then, thanks for telling me^^
2) Already been working on it Grin
3) I'm not making any kind of history ^^ I purposely wrote the Diary of Yannis like that, but his actual child will be (Spoiler censor).

Anyway, thanks a lot for giving your opinion ^^ I've just added(well, in like 30 seconds) the little new that I have, so feel free to opiniate on that as you please Grin(BTW, is opiniate a word?)
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:36 am

3mptylord wrote:This is an anagram with a few added letters for Orlando Smith.
^
I'm not sure that would go down well. Tongue

"Lil's toy" is an anagram of Silly with a few extra letters .Wink

I had to figure out something to get him there ^^ Besides, the excess lettres are capitalized, which should give you a hint ^^
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:25 am

blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:27 am

Bump for editz!
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:32 am

Add zarosians ARGH! I need them Razz
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:33 am

Well, if you tell me a way to involve Zarosians(a VALID way) in the war, your wish will be fulfilled ^^
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next