The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Derohk, Guardian of the Ash Diamond

+5
blank
Dark Avorian
TATORZ
Ruy112
The Empty Lord
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Derohk, Guardian of the Ash Diamond - Page 2 Empty Derohk, Guardian of the Ash Diamond

Post by The Empty Lord Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Dragon or Cerberous? Tongue
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Derohk, Guardian of the Ash Diamond - Page 2 Empty Re: Derohk, Guardian of the Ash Diamond

Post by The Empty Lord Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:08 am

Dark, I lol'd. I don't think how long the horns are makes any difference, I will always just imagine them eating my coat. Tongue

Aside from the face, manticores look cool. Wink

The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Derohk, Guardian of the Ash Diamond - Page 2 Empty Re: Derohk, Guardian of the Ash Diamond

Post by Ruy112 Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:35 pm

So, what did we end up with here? Manticore, with another face of some kind. Cerberus, three-headed doggy (my personal favourite), chimera.

Some of them would not look cool half decayed.

It would be cool if it had powers similar to, http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Baraggan_Luisenbarn , I'll tie some words to him when I get home, right now, I'll just put the link up.

I would go with decaying three/two headed doggy, with powers quite similar to Baraggan.
Ruy112
Ruy112
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1623

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:01 am

Hmmmm... I can't recall if we came to a conclusion. I don't recall who was writing this one, lol.

Derohk, Guardian of the Ash Diamond - Page 2 Chimera_by_3mptylord

A chimera! Draw by moi. Smile
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruy112 Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:10 am

Sorry, but it doesn't look very ashish (that might not be the intention)

What about the ability to turn anything it touches to ash? (possibly with variations)

I could write this after Eirwyn, I just need something more specific to write Wink
Ruy112
Ruy112
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:09 am

Nawh, I was just showing a Chimera lol. I still like dragon, the original Derohk... but wayyy too many dragons.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruy112 Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:38 pm

Indeed, too many dragons. That what why we started to discuss Cerberus or variations of that.
Ruy112
Ruy112
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:45 pm

What about a mor ferocious version of ganesh, so basically a muscled body with a fierce elephant head.
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 3550
Location : Within the hallowed halls of the mighty, those known only as nobles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruy112 Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:57 pm

That could be awesome Tongue
Ruy112
Ruy112
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:24 am

Lol... Wink

I think that, whatever it is, should prowl... like a cat. Or something that walks close to the ground. Dogs don't, they walk with the intent of running and jumping. Personally, I think something whose body is effectively falling to pieces should be low-flying. I chose a dragon mainly 'cause I thought the zombie look would be cool on it. Tongue
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:50 pm

Dark Avorian wrote:What about a mor ferocious version of ganesh, so basically a muscled body with a fierce elephant head.

Rofl!!!! Sweet! (it actually made me laugh out loud) Grin

But I don't think it would be good, since it might send a bad vibe for Ganesha to whomever doesn't practice Hinduism, yet alone the people who practice it.

HOwever, a monster with 4 arms would be interesting.

What also could be interesting is that he could have little, or giant and scary rat that spoils your food, and forces you to take the food at his feet which severely poisons you. Kind opposite to what the Hindu faith depicts Ganesha and his little helper mice and his offering of fruit.
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1668

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:00 am

Sounds promising. Tongue
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TATORZ Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:37 pm

I agree Tongue
TATORZ
TATORZ
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Number of posts : 2458

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:48 am

Bump.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Handeath Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:19 am

Whatever we do, it needs to drop some gauntlets that fire Ash and a Magic attack of sorts. I say dragon for the dragonfire or ceberus for a 'sonic bark.' Ganesha is okay I suppose, but having her/him drop gauntlets would be difficult. A Chimera is know better.

I should be wary of the use of religious ideas, but I have suggested a manifestion of the Seven Deadly Sins, and David's Sling. Meow

P.S. What would be the gauntlet's ammunition? Ash?
Handeath
Handeath
Advocate

Number of posts : 955

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:54 am

We can make our own chimera, too.

Dragon's head, lions mane and front legs (perhaps dragon talons) and a snakes lower body. Twisted Evil
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:21 am

LAME!

I say... three heads + snake on tail...Three heads are Komodo dragon with tusks, Wolf with spikey crest, and lion with goat horns, Body is that of a giant sloth, (see megafauna) and snake on tail
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:47 am

*grimaces*

Yeah, maybe.

The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Handeath Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:06 am

As long as it has more than one head.
Handeath
Handeath
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruy112 Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:09 am

I say we go for Orthrus...
Ruy112
Ruy112
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Handeath Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:12 am

Well, at least he isn't overused.
Handeath
Handeath
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:35 am

Handeath wrote:As long as it has more than one head.

Agreed, and I still like my idea I suggested a few months earlier. Tongue
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1668

Back to top Go down

Post by Handeath Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:15 am

Why are we even still discussing this?! ARGH! We have agreed on a beast other than dragon, but still has more than one head. Ceberus/Orthrus would be the ideal choice. A multi-head chimera isn't really a chimerea, and Ganesha doesn't really fit Runescape's Western Medival theme.
Handeath
Handeath
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:32 am

The chimera classically has a lion head AND a goat head AND a snake on it's tail...

And in more broad terms the word has come to mean any beat made of multiple beasts...

Also...who cares if ganesha fits some theme...there are lots of things that don't
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:10 am

The patchwork/Frankenstein chimeras make me cringe, I don't know why (in terms of the extra heads). I like symmetry... and having two different heads just peeves me so much. And classic chimera pictures always just have a random goats head that doesn't even looked planned! Tongue

God of War sorta avoided my cringe, because the heads are aligned vertically...

I won't object though, if you guys want it. But even when it comes to the Gauntlets I'd rather they were two matching heads. Tongue
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Handeath Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:27 am

Now that I think about it, a lion gauntlet and goat gauntlet would be pretty sweet.

On a sidenote, 3mpty isn't a fan of asymmetry. Say, have you heard of the anime Soul Eater? Foxie
Handeath
Handeath
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:05 am

No. Tongue
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next