The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closet Talk (Rated R a la Morbius)

+5
Dragon78114
Duskcurse
Slayer Noir
The Empty Lord
MorbiusMonster
9 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Closet Talk (Rated R a la Morbius) - Page 4 Empty Closet Talk (Rated R a la Morbius)

Post by MorbiusMonster Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

So, let me get this straight...

Most of us here are either gay or bi?

Damn...
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2641

Back to top Go down

Closet Talk (Rated R a la Morbius) - Page 4 Empty Re: Closet Talk (Rated R a la Morbius)

Post by The Empty Lord Tue May 01, 2012 11:29 pm

Well I've never heard that last bit worded as such. xD

And no, it doesn't bother me. I think the only thing people don't accept these days is how accepting people are these days. Wink

The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Closet Talk (Rated R a la Morbius) - Page 4 Empty Re: Closet Talk (Rated R a la Morbius)

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed May 02, 2012 12:00 am

Ever felt similar?
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Wed May 02, 2012 12:28 am

Not in the slightest.

Well, I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about it. But who hasn't? I don't feel like I should be a woman though.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed May 02, 2012 8:14 am

It's not really about feeling like a woman. I'd rather have a void that needs filling.

Now, how should my gay lycanthrope style look? It includes dark red highlights and briefs, but what about everything else? I think a dog's collar would be a daft idea though, I'm trying not to be too punk or too metrosexual.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Wed May 02, 2012 2:05 pm

Um....? Do what you want? Question
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1668

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed May 02, 2012 10:36 pm

I'm bored! Let's have an avatar's orgy!

*gay lycanthrope undresses to sheath*

Last edited by MorbiusMonster on Thu May 03, 2012 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Thu May 03, 2012 1:43 am

I don't care how the feel, they look juvenile (or like nappies, if you're old).

And I'm good. I don't partake in sex with strangers.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Thu May 03, 2012 3:41 am

Isn't that kinda cheating on your boyfriend, Morb?
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Thu May 03, 2012 4:46 am

*hangs head in shame*

Sorry.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Thu May 03, 2012 8:06 am

One of the problems I have with the pride movement is its association with the idea that all gays are "fabulous" and that they all look stylish and what have you in somewhat unconventional ways for a man. I like to look nice, sometimes, and sometimes I'm sloppy, and when I want to look nice I want a few simple but nice layers.
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 3550
Location : Within the hallowed halls of the mighty, those known only as nobles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Thu May 03, 2012 8:09 am

Dark, you re gay or bisexual?

And I never udnerstood, what is metrosexual?
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Thu May 03, 2012 11:01 am

Metrosexual is a straight guy that appears guy, or a straight gay that is pretending to be gay. It's the opposite of straight-acting, I guess. At least, that's the original definition.

Last edited by 3mptylord on Tue May 15, 2012 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Thu May 03, 2012 11:07 am

waht is the difference between straight gay and, I guess, a normal gay?
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Thu May 03, 2012 12:28 pm

Duskcurse wrote:waht is the difference between straight gay and, I guess, a normal gay?

A gay male who acts masculine or like a "normal" guy. He has no feminine voice inflection, normal gait, normal dress, etc.

See, most people like to identify gay men on feminine-acting males and when a gay male acts masculine, then he is considered "straight-acting" or a "straight gay." I tend to be a straight gay because I apparently act like a normal guy who likes girls. I still confuse so many people about my sexuality. They just think I am "dramatic" rather than gay.

A metrosexual is a straight guy who has more feminine tendencies. However, the guy knows he is not gay because he knows he likes girls, but also wants to be himself. Unfortunately, his behavior, dress, etc. tricks everyone in to believing the stereotype.
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Thu May 03, 2012 12:42 pm

Dragon78114 wrote:
Duskcurse wrote:waht is the difference between straight gay and, I guess, a normal gay?

A gay male who acts masculine or like a "normal" guy. He has no feminine voice inflection, normal gait, normal dress, etc.

See, most people like to identify gay men on feminine-acting males and when a gay male acts masculine, then he is considered "straight-acting" or a "straight gay." I tend to be a straight gay because I apparently act like a normal guy who likes girls. I still confuse so many people about my sexuality. They just think I am "dramatic" rather than gay.

A metrosexual is a straight guy who has more feminine tendencies. However, the guy knows he is not gay because he knows he likes girls, but also wants to be himself. Unfortunately, his behavior, dress, etc. tricks everyone in to believing the stereotype.

SO basically, metrosexual people are heterosexual males with femenine tendencies who fall in the stereotype of gay?
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Thu May 03, 2012 12:58 pm

yup.
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Thu May 03, 2012 3:57 pm

I fit into the category of being gay, but not overly camp. I take care of my appearance, because it is important; particularly my hair, it won an award, but I don't go massively into inflections with my voice or walk around in a feminine way.

But Dark, I only want a gay pride wristband because, well, I came out as gay and feel really better about it and now being open about it with friends and family makes me feel good that I am gay.

Last edited by MorbiusMonster on Thu May 03, 2012 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Thu May 03, 2012 4:01 pm

I was talking about the stereotype that straight people expect of homosexual men. Wink

And great! I'm sure you'll wear yourself with more confidence more!
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Thu May 03, 2012 4:08 pm

There are still two family members I have yet to come out to, so I'm a little nervous.

My grandparents are the kind of people who don't know much about it, because they are from a time before it was legal, so they might have problems accepting it.

My dad is another person I could have trouble talking to about it for two reasons. One, he might not be all that accepting as he has very right wing views about people unless he's in their company and two, he just never stops talking long enough for me to say something.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Thu May 03, 2012 4:12 pm

Hm. Talk to your dad first. He's going to figure out sometime and he's going to be in your life the longest. You came out to your mother, right? If you did ask her or the rest of your family to stand behind you if he becomes violent.

Trust me, you'll want to come out to him rather than someone else out you.

Now, your grandmother might be a different story. Approach her with honesty and tell her that your parents support you.

Do it and a world of nightmares will be over.
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Thu May 03, 2012 4:23 pm

My grandparents might be easier, because my family will be behind me.

My dad is another story. He's practically driven away everyone else, but me. If I have to tell him, I have to do it alone.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Closet Talk (Rated R a la Morbius) - Page 4 Empty The Gay Lycanthrope Look (concept)

Post by MorbiusMonster Fri May 04, 2012 4:06 am

I have pinpointed elements I want to put together for the gay lycanthrope look.

Hair - This is my mane, I want to comb it too look windswept and elegant, but feature dark red highlights.

Face - No make-up as I want to appear natural, clean and shaven. I might consider having heterochromic contacts for that little spark of individuality (one pale blue, one gold), particularly if they can glow in the dark.

Neck - Now this is debatable, whether to go for a dark red neckerchief, a simple dogtag or a dog's collar. The collar seems ideal if it is spiked or studded.

Coat - A solid black overcoat, I've got one already, so I should be fine. The lycanthrope is elegance and ready in all weathers, as is the coat.

Shirt - This will be wolf shirt, either black with red or red with black. This is an integral part of the design, so it must be featured as it works with my identity. If I can build up some arm muscles, I must just go a little camper with a vest.

Trousers - I have some jeans that are slightly tight fitting around the legs and so show off my leg muscles (I do a lot of walking, so they are very pronounced). The lycanthrope runs a lot, so my leg muscles show this.

Shoes - It's a choice between some stylish Italian loafers I have or for some black skater shoes I picked up and love to bits. I go for either the style of the Italian shoes or for the energy behind the skater shoes to show much energy I can have, like the lycanthrope.

Torso - This needs some redefining, some abs will be welcome, but I am not cultivating chest hair.

Gay pride - This is a tricky choice, because I can't decide whether to just go gay pride for the wristband or have a gay pride neckerchief. I'll order one in.

No tattoos or piercings, I want to remain as natural as possible.

Last edited by MorbiusMonster on Fri May 04, 2012 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Fri May 04, 2012 2:06 pm

I'd like to assert some administrative authority, some of this conversation is becoming too inappropriate for the forum.

On a less administrative note. Morbius, you're particular brand of gay is making a few of the members uncomfortable. While I'm happy that you're happy, and I'm glad for the confidence you've achieved: you could consider toning it down.

Last edited by 3mptylord on Fri May 04, 2012 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Fri May 04, 2012 3:37 pm

Sorry...
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Fri May 04, 2012 3:38 pm

No worries. You're up early.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Fri May 04, 2012 4:06 pm

I'm always up at 5:30am. Natural reaction to an almost life long routine.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next