The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amascut's in-progress/planned Quests

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Amascut's in-progress/planned Quests - Page 2 Empty Amascut's in-progress/planned Quests

Post by Amascut Tue May 08, 2012 2:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi guys, this is just a little board for my current ideas and such. Some feedback on a few would be lovely, especially if you don't like the ideas Amascut's in-progress/planned Quests - Page 2 612280

Jungle Voodoo - A quest focusing on Papa Mambo and Mami Rimba and their secret plans. In the quest, you must find the true nature of Papa Mambo's past, find out secrets about Mami and the Bloodwood trees, and stop the two from completing their plans - returning the long-lost Karamjan gods to their full power.

Spoiler:

Shades of Dark - The final quest in my Rise of Lahzrah series, this quest teams Lahzrah and Charos together to take you out once and for all. In the process, learn the dark secrets behind Charos's past, learn what Lahzrah has done, fight their evil hourde, and save Morytania from their evil.

Mysteries of the Mines series - This series spans at LEAST 6 quests, and tells the backstory behind the Living Rock Caverns, and several other strange areas that have begun to crop up around the Dwarven Mines. These quests unlock diverse new skilling areas, strange rewards, new creatures to battle, and tells the story across not only quests, but their skilling areas as well. So far, the first three quests and the first non-quest Skilling Area are written, and were briefly released, though have been Chewy'd on purpose, as to wait until the series is complete. Prepare to discover the secrets of creation itself as you journey to the Core...

Dying to Please - A cute intermediate quest that focuses on the creation of new dyes, that allow you to dye a variety of items after the quests. However, the magician behind these dyes accidentally creates a nasty Dye-beast, called the Super Rainbow Technicolour Creature, that causes some real trouble. This one is just a concept, but I'd really like to have fun with it.

Runecrafting Overhaul - No name yet, but I'm planning on completely re-creating the lore behind the Runecrafting skill, and writing a few new quests as well.

Prisoner of Glouphrie - But Amascut! You cry, That's already a quest! Why yes, I reply. But who cares, it needs a rewrite anyway. So I'm doing so, eventually. I have lots of plans to make it better, and plan to use them at some point Amascut's in-progress/planned Quests - Page 2 612280

Last edited by Amascut on Thu May 10, 2012 3:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Amascut
Amascut
Proselyte

Number of posts : 158

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044428364

Back to top Go down

Amascut's in-progress/planned Quests - Page 2 Empty Re: Amascut's in-progress/planned Quests

Post by Duskcurse Thu May 10, 2012 2:03 pm

It's all condensed on the first page Tongue

So, with you Voodoo quest, can we see an update to Broodoo equipment/stuff?

Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

Back to top Go down

Amascut's in-progress/planned Quests - Page 2 Empty Re: Amascut's in-progress/planned Quests

Post by Amascut Thu May 10, 2012 3:52 pm

Duskcurse wrote:It's all condensed on the first page Amascut's in-progress/planned Quests - Page 2 612280

So, with you Voodoo quest, can we see an update to Broodoo equipment/stuff?

That's the plan! You'll see some lore behind them, and the high possibility of a boss Broodoo as well.
Amascut
Amascut
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Thu May 10, 2012 9:27 pm

Nice
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Fri May 11, 2012 2:36 am

Hang on. Isn't all Voodoo in Runecape called Broodoo? Shouldn't the quest therefore be called Jungle Broodoo?
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

Post by Amascut Fri May 11, 2012 3:02 am

Duskcurse wrote:Nice

Slayer Noir wrote:Hang on. Isn't all Voodoo in Runecape called Broodoo? Shouldn't the quest therefore be called Jungle Broodoo?

Nope! We do know that there's some "Voodoo" that exists!
Amascut
Amascut
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Fri May 11, 2012 3:06 am

Do we? I'll take your word for it...
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Amascut Fri May 11, 2012 5:52 am

Plus part of Papa Mambo's name means Voodoo anyway Tongue
Amascut
Amascut
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Handeath Fri May 11, 2012 4:09 pm

If you make a Bob Marley reference at least once, I will sacrifice my first-born to you, o great Destroyer.
Handeath
Handeath
Advocate

Number of posts : 955

Back to top Go down

Post by Amascut Sat May 12, 2012 12:35 pm

That is a really good idea... Now to work out which to use...
Amascut
Amascut
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Fri May 18, 2012 3:19 am

How are these quests coming along then?
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Amascut Fri May 18, 2012 3:20 am

Busy week; got loads of tests and stuff, and I'm working on some Minecraft stuff. I did design a boss fight for Jungle Voodoo though.
Amascut
Amascut
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Fri May 18, 2012 3:22 am

Can I have a look, or is it being kept under wraps?
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Amascut Fri May 18, 2012 3:28 am

It's a bit too rough right now, but I can tell you that it's level 470 and is a much stronger version of a Broodoo Victim. It changes it's "broodoo type" every once in awhile, giving it new strengths and weaknesses.
Amascut
Amascut
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Fri May 18, 2012 3:32 am

I'll have to just wait then. I personally think 470 is a bit low for a grandmaster, but I'm sure you're doing something to make up for it Tongue
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Amascut Fri May 18, 2012 3:42 am

Well, you know what the Broodoo Victims are, right? You can only hit about 25% of your normal max hits against them, and since it's 470, it's unlikely you'll have enough food/Antipoison/relycym's balm to just kill it.
Amascut
Amascut
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Fri May 18, 2012 3:49 am

I did know that. I didn't, however, realise that the boss's level didn't take that into account. If that's the case, I'm scared Tongue
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Amascut Fri May 18, 2012 8:26 am

Slayer Noir wrote:I did know that. I didn't, however, realise that the boss's level didn't take that into account. If that's the case, I'm scared Amascut's in-progress/planned Quests - Page 2 612280

Good Meow
Amascut
Amascut
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2