The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closet Talk (Rated R a la Morbius)

+5
Dragon78114
Duskcurse
Slayer Noir
The Empty Lord
MorbiusMonster
9 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Closet Talk (Rated R a la Morbius) - Page 6 Empty Closet Talk (Rated R a la Morbius)

Post by MorbiusMonster Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

So, let me get this straight...

Most of us here are either gay or bi?

Damn...
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2641

Back to top Go down

Closet Talk (Rated R a la Morbius) - Page 6 Empty Re: Closet Talk (Rated R a la Morbius)

Post by Dragon78114 Sun May 13, 2012 5:16 am

There are also Jewish and Muslim weddings, so to say marriage as a Christian thing...well...then how come other religions and cultures marry?

"My point was merely that no amount of equality should force change upon someone else's lifestyle... gays are all about being accepted, but won't accept Christian's right not to marry us."

Not all Christians believe that marriage should be restricted to heterosexual couples anyway.

EDIT:

But anyway...I'm glad President Obama stood up this week and admitted his support of gay marriage! Smile

Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1668

Back to top Go down

Closet Talk (Rated R a la Morbius) - Page 6 Empty Re: Closet Talk (Rated R a la Morbius)

Post by The Empty Lord Sun May 13, 2012 8:17 am

Good Smile
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Sun May 13, 2012 12:15 pm

Yeah; but it would still be impossible for him to pas any legislation regarding anything positive about gay marriage through congress...but nevertheless it is progress! Smile

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pR9gyloyOjM
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Sun May 13, 2012 3:34 pm

We've seen that one already.

It makes me feel enraged becaue if I wanted to marry a guy, I want the same marital rights as a straight couple.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Sun May 13, 2012 4:31 pm

Don't we all (well for those who are LGBT and/or who wants to marry a member of the same sex)?

I felt the same thing watching that video.

This is why if I become a politician, this would be on my agenda...lol...
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Mon May 14, 2012 12:04 am

The problem with this agenda is that it is named incorrectly. Improperly forwarded as the "Gay Marriage" proposal, the bill is met with needless criticism by bigots with too much authority and then people without the spine to pursue it will simply dismiss it, using minority prejudices to justify shelving it.

The bill has pretty much nothing to do with gay marriage, as civil partnerships and wedding rituals are legal for same sex couples. The correct name for it should be the "Marital Equality Act" or something on those lines, because it's about all couples being granted equal legal marital rights; at the moment the rights to be recognised as married in legal terms is different depending on the sexual orientation of the couple.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Mon May 14, 2012 6:05 am

Um... that's why Obama suggested to put forth "RoMA" to counteract "DoMA."

But listen here!

http://www.ontopmag.com/article.aspx?id=11807&MediaType=1&Category=26

Maybe there is some progress, but who knows how much Republican leaders will follow through this.
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Amascut Mon May 14, 2012 7:39 am

This is why I'm a Democrat. I can't stant Republican values, especially in the LGBT aspects. They do everything they can to completely shut rights down, and it feels almost like racism again >.<
Amascut
Amascut
Proselyte

Number of posts : 158

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044428364

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Mon May 14, 2012 10:26 am

Amascut wrote:This is why I'm a Democrat. I can't stant Republican values, especially in the LGBT aspects. They do everything they can to completely shut rights down, and it feels almost like racism again >.<

Amen! It is! Have you not seen the photos across the internet where there is a photo of Westboro Baptist Church, text in the middle saying something like, "And 40 years later we'll laugh at this," and below the quote is a photo of protestors wanting to bar interracial marriage.

The Republicans in congress now have been called by many "the most obstructionist opposition party in the history of America." They got that for a reason... >.>
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Tue May 15, 2012 6:46 am

Tight jeans, singlets, a dog collar and gay furs grooming me...

You poor straight men don't know what you're missing!
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Tue May 15, 2012 6:51 am

If you're trying to make me jealous, you're failing Tongue
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Tue May 15, 2012 7:12 am

Slayer Noir wrote:If you're trying to make me jealous, you're failing Closet Talk (Rated R a la Morbius) - Page 6 612280

Jealous? It's hard to make you jealous of being with gay furs when you prefer to being alone.

But how do I make a straight guy like you jealous of gay guys like us?

*dark wolf hugs all the gay suggestion team*

They all get a nice warm hug from a gay lycanthrope and you don't. I normally don't give them out, I tend to reserve them for the man in my life, a certain little jackal. I'm losing weight, so I'm going to pose for some pin-ups for him, hopefully share them here, but since you're not that bothered...

It's funny, when I talk about being gay, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Would straight people feel the same?
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Tue May 15, 2012 7:25 am

"It's hard to make you jealous of being with gay furs when you prefer to being alone."

I'm straight, not asexual, Morb. There's a difference.

"It's funny, when I talk about being gay, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Would straight people feel the same?"

I'm straight. I like boobs.

Yeah, turns out I do. Tongue
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Tue May 15, 2012 7:41 am

How do you make a straight guy jealous of a gay one?

*kisses Slayer*

You like?
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Tue May 15, 2012 7:49 am

Even if I was gay, Morbius, I think I would like my men to be human...
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Tue May 15, 2012 7:51 am

Not even lycanthropes? We're sort of human, depending how we feel...
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue May 15, 2012 5:25 pm

MorbiusMonster wrote:Tight jeans, singlets, a dog collar and gay furs grooming me...

I'm clearly missing something too...

I'm agreed with Slayer, I prefer human males... and human mating rituals for that matter. Grooming sounds so objectified... it's like the oppression of women all over again.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amascut Tue May 15, 2012 9:26 pm

I'm pretty happy to be missing it then. I've got a beautiful girlfriend who is funny, charming, smart, and everything I could want in anyone. She is like my perfect other half. We get each other perfectly, we enjoy the same things, we never fight, because we work so well together. If I'm missing something, she has it, and instead of that making us clash, it makes us even more perfect together. Together we make the other better.

It's amazing to know I've got a girl out that there loves me as much, if not more, than I love her. I feel like I don't deserve someone as amazing as her every time I hold her close and kiss her.

So no, I'm not missing anything at all. I've got everything that I really could ever want in her!
Amascut
Amascut
Proselyte

Number of posts : 158

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044428364

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Wed May 16, 2012 3:27 am

3mptylord wrote:
MorbiusMonster wrote:Tight jeans, singlets, a dog collar and gay furs grooming me...

I'm clearly missing something too...

I'm agreed with Slayer, I prefer human males... and human mating rituals for that matter. Grooming sounds so objectified... it's like the oppression of women all over again.

touché. Tongue

Amascut, that's adorable! Smile I wish I had someone like that, but all the guys in my state are either white trash, or unavailable. lol
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Wed May 16, 2012 3:59 am

heh; America is a little more gay-friendly than I thought...but it still needs more progress dammit. -.-

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/interactive/2012/may/08/gay-rights-united-states?fb=native
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed May 16, 2012 4:11 am

It's go to see that important things, such as eduction, housing, hospital visits and employment are treated responsibly.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed May 16, 2012 4:39 am

I've got myself a nice red neckerchief, and I've lost 6lbs on my new diet.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Wed May 16, 2012 8:42 pm

I wish the law on such things merely stated "A person has the right to marry", or adopt, or to not receive injustice, etc. In that sense, the "no law" almost seems like a good thing on that graph.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Thu May 17, 2012 1:56 am

A quick question for the people who are either gay or bi. Have you ever kissed a guy?
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Thu May 17, 2012 6:16 am

Yeah, But some of the circumstances would have probably happened even if I was straight. It came up in Never Have You Ever, all the guys had kissed "someone of the same sex".
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Thu May 17, 2012 8:33 am

many, many a time… but why do you ask? This seems so random.
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next